Monday, February 18, 2013

It's Been Awhile...

Hello all!  My next project will start soon, but I had a week to experience a few other things!  Rather than go on a rant about them, I decided to just post a few pictures.  Enjoy! :)

                        The orphanage.  Such a great place. :) The children are in better conditions here than 3/4 of the children in town with two parents.  The little girl on the left has Malaria and was sick during my visit.  What little angels!


                       The toddler room!  So adorable. I wanted to take ALL of them home with me.
                                                                    Lunch time!

       They get so messy after lunch that they strip them of all their clothes, give them a banana, and line all of their little toilets up in a row.  Cutest thing I've ever seen!
                             Sitting naked on the potty with a banana in hand.  The life. :)
                                                           All the ducks in a row!
                                                       "Bath" time afterwards

                                        The grand opening day of our Health Clinic!  These were the amount of people waiting to GET IN!  These are the people who are waiting outside, there are plenty more in the actual waiting room.  So many people in need and this health clinic will benefit countless people.

                                   An early morning surprise for my roommate Megan and I- our valentine's! hahaha
                                                            A surprise from my Ugandan valentine haha

                                              Making CHAPATI!!!!! The best Ugandan dish!



2 comments:

  1. I love the pics of the children. They are all so beautiful<3 How exciting to be a part of this great work! It's wonderful to see the opening of the much needed clinic:) Take care pretty lady<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Amanda! Thanks for sharing! What beautiful children of God! Kuddos to you. I think it would be hard for me not to take all those beautiful babies back home :)

    ReplyDelete